Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Never Again - Rose Prime ft. Nils Carlson


Here is our first song. Enjoy it ! Lyrics: Go ahead the streets, feel the rain on your skin. The best thing against the heat, the drops on your skin. Nobody can help you. The only thin can bring you back is seeing into the future. What will come next? Never, never, never see your eyes again Never, never, never feel your hand again and Never my memories will delete the love with you Never, never, never feel your heart on mine Never, never, never see your lovely smile Only me alone; alone through the storm. -against the heat; the coldness; the every- and the nothing You have problems. What about me? Think of the randoms. Think about me. I've problems like you. Also had so much to do. Without you it be easier, but with you so much lovlier. Never, never, never see your eyes again Never, never, never feel your hand again and Never my memories will delete the love with you Never, never, never feel your heart on mine Never, never, never see your lovely smile Only me alone; alone through the storm. -against the heat; the coldness; the every- and the nothing Could you love me, when I'm still loving you? Could you be with me, when I'm still loving you? Remember good times, when we were together! Don't think of times filled up with bother! Never, never, never see your eyes again Never, never, never feel your hand again and Never my memories will delete the love with you Never, never, never see your eyes again Never, never, never feel your hand again and Never my memories will delete ...

Prices Vicks Humidifier Filters Buy Lamaze Classes In Utah Saved Fender Vibroverb Reissue




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links